South Africa Wine Trip November 2013
Join us on an exclusive tour led by Jeremy Wilkinson through this internationally acclaimed wine country. The trip offers unique access to some of the country’s best wine estates, and includes private cellar tours and dinners hosted by the winemakers. There will also be excursions into vibrant Cape Town and along the coast to the Cape Peninsula as well as a three night stay at a Game Reserve near Sun City and the famous Lost Palace. accommodations are first class, and gourmet dining at some of the best restaurants in South Africa will be the norm.
Itinerary (Starts Thurs. 11/7/2013 in Cape Town ~ Ends Mon. 11/18/2012 in Johannesburg):
- Thurs. 11/7- Arrive in Cape Town
- Thurs. 11/7 -Sun. 11/10- 4 nights at the Commodore Hotel in Cape Town (5 Stars) http://www.thecommodore.co.za/
- Mon. 11/11- Thurs 11/14- 4 nights at the Le Franschooek Hotel in Wine Country near Cape Town http://www.lefranschhoek.co.za/
- Fri. 11/15- Mon. 11/18- 3 nights at Bakubung Bush Lodge- an exceptional Game Reserve near Sun City http://www.bakubung.co.za/
- Mon. 11/19- depart from Johannesburg
For more info contact Jeremy Wilkinson: firstname.lastname@example.org 310-375-4313
Price: US $5,000.00 per person sharing. Single person supplement US $1,250.00.
Price includes Hotels (Bed & Breakfast), lunch every day & certain dinners, wine tastings, airport transfers, daily transportation in luxury motor coach, entrance fees, services of your Safari and Wine Coach at all times Jeremy Wilkinson.
Not included- flights, insurance, golf & special requests, a few dinners, items of personal nature & gratuities to guide and driver.
All travel dates and hotel accommodations subject to availability.
Sneak Peak! Click here to check out Vergenoegd and taste what’s to come in November!